Check availability & book Yelvertoft Village Hall
Complete your booking online or phone us
How to book – step by step instructions
Please note: to make an online booking, you will be asked to create an account with our ‘Hallmaster’ booking system. This allows us to communicate with you about your booking, and alls us to keep a record of all the bookings you’ve made. Your details will only be used by us, and will never be shared with any third parties. You will find all our term, conditions and policies here.
1. Use the calendar below to navigate to the month you would like to review to check for availability – Select “All Rooms” from the select room drop down box to show all available facilities.
2. If you wish to book, click on the + on the date you require
3. Create an account for our ‘Hallmaster’ booking system or log in if you have previously created an account – you will need to provide your name, address, email address and phone number
4. Complete the required details for the booking request – specify the facilities, start and end time, the type of event and any special requirements
5. You will receive an email to say we have received your request and we will be in touch again to confirm your booking and to request payment, via an invoice which can be paid by BACS
If you have any queries, please call us on 07542 571 869.