A modern facility nestled in the Northamptonshire countryside
Yelvertoft Village Hall Facilities
Kitchen & bar
Extensive outdoor space & parking
The main hall is a spacious, light, welcoming venue with a capacity of 150 seated and 200 for dancing. French windows open on to a wide terrace and extensive level grass playing fields.
The hall is very flexible and can be transformed with internal drapes and decoration as you can see from some of our Gallery photographs. French doors allow full use of the adjoining outdoor space for marquees. It is and ideal venue for private social events and small to medium sized commercial functions such as seminars, conferences and exhibitions. We also offer a seating plan and layout design service on request.
The use of our lightweight tables and comfortable seating are included in the hire charges as are all electricity and gas services.
Projector and audio equipment available to hire on request.
- 16 x 9 metres
- 144 square metres
- Large hatch and door to kitchen
- Wheelchair access
- Two french doors to outside paved terrace
- French doors to car park
- Men’s, women’s and disabled WCs
- Lightweight trestle tables
- Upholstered chairs
- Projector wall
This is a well designed professional catering facility with the highest Food Standards Agency “Food Hygiene Rating” of 5 – Very Good.
There is a wide range of equipment available to use, including:
- Viscount 6 burner gas cooker with a double width oven
- Moffat double hot cupboard
- Commercial hot water boiler
- Professional Maid 2 Wash Dishwasher with 120 second wash cycle
- Stainless steel preparation work surfaces
- Double sink
- Place settings and cutlery for 120 people
Please note: saucepans, baking dishes and cooking utensils are not provided – please bring your own.
- 6 x 5 metres
- 30 square metres
- Vinyl floor
- Large hatch and door through to hall
- Access to entrance hall
Bar / Meeting Room
An area that is a licensed bar, but is often hired as a space for meetings and smaller functions.
When combined with the main kitchen, this L shaped room provides an excellent small banqueting venue. With the main hall, it can become a fully functioning bar for your party or event. It also has separate WC’s from the main hall.
- 6 x 5.5 metres (3m wide at the bar)
- Laminate floor
- Access to entrance hall
- Bar hatch
- Bar fridge
- Glass washer
- A range of glasses
A tarmac car park has a capacity for about 40 cars.
There is overflow space available by agreement if required.
Sports and Recreation
At Yelvertoft Village Hall there is a children’s play park, football and cricket pitches and a large Pocket Park.
Our play area can be enjoyed by toddlers and young children and adjoins a skateboard park and a tarmac multi-use basketball and football pitch.
The grass football pitch is adjacent to a full size cricket field that has an artificial strip on the grass square.
The extensive Pocket Park is well established and is a sheltered natural amenity area. Its native plant habitats include a large pond and attract a wide range of animal, insect and bird life.
Footpaths encircle the whole site with links to the public footpath network and open countryside.
- Full size football pitch
- Full size cricket pitch
- Home and away changing rooms
- Children’s play park – available for all to use
- Tarmac basketball / football
- Extensive Pocket Park, footpaths and access to the public footpath network
The open-air Theatre by the Pond has a circular, grass performing area and a terraced grass auditorium. With a charming view over the pond and Northamptonshire countryside beyond, it is ideal for performing arts and other events, and we have welcomed a number of theatre companies and music groups to perform.
The main hall itself has been used for many theatre performances over the years. It is large enough for a raised stage to be installed and stalls seating to be laid out – you are welcome to make use of our staging, which is made up of 75 centimetre cubed blocks, offering flexibility.
- Theatre by the Pond seats aproximately 200
- The main hall seats approximately 120 when a stage is set up
- Black out blinds
- Temporary staging – blocks for flexible layout
- Short throw projector – available to hire at extra cost
- Audio equipment – available to hire at extra cost